[ale] OT: Colo Facilities

Michael Still stillwaxin at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 11:30:14 EDT 2008

if you want to stay in gwinnett there's peak10 and sago.

http://www.peak10.com/atlanta/specifications.asp

http://www.sagonetworks.com/sago-infrastructure/atlanta-datacenter.html

may be some others i don't know about.  also i don't know if they can
do what you are asking.

On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 9:51 AM, Chris Fowler
<cfowler at outpostsentinel.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Currently I have a half rack at Quality Services in Suwanee.   I want to
> keep that but I'm in want to install a server with a modem board at
> another colo that can provide me
> phone lines with long distance service.  I would prefer this data center
> to not be in downtown Atlanta if possible and if it was located in
> Gwinnett or Alpharetta that would be great.
>
> Anyone have any recommendations?
>
> Thanks,
> Chris

[stillwaxin at gmail.com ~]$ cat .signature
cat: .signature: No such file or directory
[stillwaxin at gmail.com ~]$