[ale] New system...

mute wonder mutewonder at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 08:45:31 EDT 2008

I got a new desktop from Prime Computers (in that Jimmy Carter/I-85 area)
several years ago.  It wasn't dirt-cheap, but they had the exact specs
listed for each of their computers, and I knew what I was getting for the
money.

Didn't care for their repair service, though.
OTOH, is Microseconds still around?  Haven't been up that way in 6 or 7
years.