[ale] Re: Need New Home & Admin for List & Site

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 13:12:42 EST 2008

I wasn't even talking about excessive bandwidth usage. My main
contention with the idea is having to rely on Joe Schmoe to keep his
torrents running.

To deritchie: if you are going to include your personal email address
in the reply-to header, turn off the spam filter response. I'm not
going to "approve" myself to send you emails.

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/

CH:D 59