[ale] Re: Need New Home & Admin for List & Site

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 10:11:15 EST 2008

The "install/upgrade software" bit makes me think he is talking about
the BT protocol being built into package managers, e.g. apt. That
would be a _horrible_ idea. But if he is talking about serving ISOs
from a local ale tracker, that is good in theory, but would not work
out very well. Who would seed the torrents? Plus, just about every
distribution provides their own torrent, and it is usually seeded very
well.

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/