[ale] Need New Home & Admin for List & Site

Michael B. Trausch mike at trausch.us
Sun Jan 27 14:02:08 EST 2008

On Sun, 2008-01-27 at 13:36 -0500, aaron wrote:
> The bandwidth demands for the web site and mailing lists are not
> large, so James Kinney has offered to donate hosting for the site
> and lists through his modest home based 1 meg connection, He
> has additionally "volunteered" to serve as the primary admin. I'm
> offering to help with web page maintenance and serve as back-up
> admin.

Are the numbers available for what bandwidth has been used on the site
in the past 60 days or so, just out of curiosity?

Also, are there any requirements outside of PHP, Python, and a mail
service?  And what are the requirements for the FTP service?

	--- Mike

Michael B. Trausch                                   mike at trausch.us
home: 404-592-5746, 1                                 www.trausch.us
cell: 678-522-7934                       im: mike at trausch.us, jabber