BINGO! Re: [ale] Any FAT recovery tools?

John Mills johnmills at speakeasy.net
Sun Jan 20 09:42:45 EST 2008

David -

Very good! Open Source, multi-platform, console app. Instructions on web
site. Recovered all secondary information, such as camera orientation,
etc.

As a matter of paranoia, I locked the card to 'read-only', but that wasn't
even an issue. 'photorec' instructions tell how to run it against a medium
image file (i.e., 'dd' output), but I didn't try that - yet.

Check it out:
 [http://www.cgsecurity.org/wiki/Main_Page]

Thanks, and 'merci' to author, Christophe Grenier.

 - Mills