[ale] external monitor & automated refund request for Comcast or other services

Jeff Hubbs hbbs at comcast.net
Fri Jan 11 09:44:24 EST 2008

The T&Cs for the end user agreement - to which you've agreed by
accepting the service - codify their ability to tell you to go pound
sand if you don't like their service.  In other words, you've signed
away your right to demand a refund.  If you don't like their service,
vote with your feet and choose another provider.  If you don't have
another provider or you find the service of other providers even less
desirable, simply lament the sad state of Internet access in the US.
Or, move.