[ale] external monitor & automated refund request for Comcast or other services

David Tomaschik ozone at webgroup.org
Fri Jan 11 09:41:23 EST 2008

I would seriously doubt such a framework/service exists.  If Comcast
were to discover it, I imagine they would simply disallow refunds made
via that process.  I haven't looked, but it's probably a violation of
the ToS.  Not to mention that the only way I know of to request a refund
is to call them and talk to a person.

Can you clarify what you mean by "automating the refund process for all
subscribers"?

David