[ale] ALE CENTRAL MEETING - Moving to THIRD THURSDAYS!

aaron aaron at pd.org
Mon Jan 7 18:40:37 EST 2008

Since there were no objections raised to the Requests For Feedback
regarding shifting our monthly ALE Central meetings to the Third
Thursday of each month,  we are proceeding with the change beginning
this month.

The ALE Central Meeting for January, 2008
will be convening on:

      THURSDAY,  JANUARY 17th, 7:30pm
      at our usual Emory Law School venue.

Current presentation plans are to have a couple of the proud parents
of a new OLPC computer do a techno dancing demo in the Mesh Pit.
Additional details to be posted within the week.

Thanks for your attention!
Hope to see you on the 17th!

peace
aaron