[ale] OLPC.. Wow.

Charles Shapiro hooterpincher at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 15:41:01 EST 2008

Okay, here I is in the coffee shoppe. Alas, it appears their access point is
on channel 9; olpc prefers 1, 6, and 11. I managed to connect just long
enough to ask for a developer key and receive a note that it'll be ready
tomorrow.  Looks like I can use some USB ethernet adapters with it; I've
ordered one from NewEgg so that I can connect properly from my house. That
should make things easier.

-- CHS