[ale] Broken Keyboard, help?

Linda L. Hull. llhull at babylon.d2dc.net
Sat Jan 5 16:56:17 EST 2008

Forive me, g and h are not working.

My usual keyboard is an IBM Class-M or Model M.
My son uses t em too.

A friend was sleepin  over, and needed the sofa, so I plugged
in a usb keyboard we had lying around. Some keys stick and
some don't work at all.

I went to Micro-Center, across town and bought a new usb
keyboard and ps/2 adaptor to usb. Got it home and the thing
does not work.

NOW my good keyboard is not working either and I HATE this broken
thing.

I run Ubuntu feisty, and can t call my son, e isnt answerin
 is p one.

Will it die if I unplug the PS/2 keyboard, so I have to reboot?
I don't want to reboot because of vim not savin  properly.

Are there tricks to making the Model M work? I know they ave a
problem wit t e cable.

(darned broken keyboard!)

I ope it will let me read replies, but could you reply
to my Ya oo as well?

chalcedony6858 at ya oo.com

Linda

I pasted some letters, Im just very tired.