[ale] OLPC latest blows

Ned Williams nedj10 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 10:06:59 EST 2008

Do not kid yourself for one second about the OLPC..remember that Quanta who
happens to make the PC is (a) the largest notebook manufacturer in the world
and (b) a Chinese company, thus legal happenings in the US section really
don't mean squat to them..the OLPC project may die due  to the ignorant and
pretentious nature of  NN but quanta will in no way let their newly tooled
product line be a loss we will just get  the newest QUANTA POCKET-COMPUTER!
to hit store shelves if the project dies...

Ned