[ale] ReSolved: Updated Linux but new Pine doesn't know keystokes!

John Mills johnmills at speakeasy.net
Mon Feb 25 14:09:52 EST 2008

Alex -
It was definitely a Setup issue as you suggested. I surmise that some
configuration settings were added or changed since my previous Pine
version, and their defaults are taking me by surprise. Your pointer to
'aggregate-commmand-set' was right on target; I bet I'll find a few more
to adjust, then be back in familiar territory.

I stick with 'pine' because:

  1. It works well through a low-bandwidth remote connection [read: SSH],
and
  2. It hasn't been a very frequent target of successful attacks.

Thanks.

  - Mills