[ale] Updated Linux but new Pine doesn't know keystokes!

John Mills johnmills at speakeasy.net
Mon Feb 25 09:15:46 EST 2008

Mike -

Thanks for the note.

Shell is '/bin/bash'. Terminal varies -- xterm for direct login, whatever
ssh gets for remotes.

It looks like an issue in 'pine' because I get an error message to the
effect: "Command ';' not defined for this screen", but paging through the
commands with 'O' I see that ';' is indeed defined [as a "select message"
lead-in]. 'pine -v' reports "Pine 4.64 built Tue Jan 17" for Slack-12.0.

Unless I find a config setting, the simplest may be to rebuild from source
and see how that one acts.

  - Mills