[ale] ale list now linked with google groups ale list

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 17:26:24 EST 2008

Actually, I think he was laughing at the fact that the website wasn't
updated until about five days before the list came back online. Maybe
it will change with the new team of administrators, but the website
hasn't been a reliable source of information about the list in the
past.

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/