[ale] OT: Reply to thread WAS: low-memory disros

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 13:43:09 EDT 2008

May I ask if there is something preventing you from replying to the
thread? Just about every reply from you, and a couple others on the
list, starts a new thread despite the email being in response to an
email that is a part of a thread. It looks to me like your email
client isn't including the "References" header.

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/

CH:D 59