[ale] RAM and Harddrives

Jon Reagan jreagan1990 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 13:02:23 EDT 2008

It appears that I do have a PATA drive, as it has the same sockets (plugs?)
as in all the pictures from wikipedia and Google, and differs from the SATA
connections.  I also noticed that the RAM can go all the way to 128 MB, so
currently, I have half of what I could have.  I'll do some testing with
various harddrives.

Thanks everyone for the help!

Jon