[ale] RAM and Harddrives

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 23:38:49 EDT 2008

1) No, the limitation is with the BIOS. I'm going to guess here and
say 120GB would be pushing it near the max for at least a single
partition. It could be less.

2) RAM for that thing is going to be pricey. If memory serves, it will
be 72 pin SIMMs[1]. And you might have to install them in pairs. So
you wouldn't be able to install just one 128MB chip. You would have to
install two 128MB chips at the same time. I never had a PPro so I
can't say that for certain.

[1] -- http://crucial.com/store/mpartspecs.aspx?mtbpoid=8F6080A28C0EB3BE