[ale] LPIC Training?

Brian Pitts brian at polibyte.com
Fri Apr 25 16:17:08 EDT 2008

Josh Wells wrote:
> I am fairly new to linux and wanting to take some formal training to work towards getting the LPIC 1 certification. Anyone know of a good source for this training in the Atlanta area?

According to the LPI's training partner search, there aren't any in GA.
I hope that's wrong. Big Nerd Ranch has done some in the past, but I
don't see any courses on their schedule. Ubuntu has designed two courses
to help people pass LPI 101, 102, and 199 [0], but the nearest place
offering them is Texas. You may have better luck looking for Red
Hat-specific training.

If it fits your learning style, it's probably easier and cheaper to try
self-study with a good book [1].

[0] http://www.ubuntu.com/training/certificationcourses/professional
[1]
http://www.amazon.com/LPI-Linux-Certification-Nutshell-OReilly/dp/0596005288/