[ale] Slashdot article on UAV/satellite surveillance

gcanter gcanter at atnex.net
Fri Apr 18 10:10:06 EDT 2008

Google has recently announced a "smart" spider.  The intent is to find the millions of pages behind submission forms on the internet.  They try to fill out a form using information on the page, submit the form, and record the response(s).

I recall Google's accelerator thingy a while back broke Ruby on Rails implementations.  Sometimes I think Google is the new Microsoft/Borg, but smarter .... and scarier.