[ale] AT&T blocking 25

Brian Whigham oobx at itmonger.com
Thu Apr 17 07:18:57 EDT 2008

On Wed, Apr 16, 2008 at 7:04 PM, Geoffrey <lists at serioustechnology.com>
wrote:

> Michael H. Warfield wrote:
> does the
> >
> >> The link no longer works, it redirects to att.support. :(
> >
> >       Works for me.  Just double checked it.  Maybe it's suddenly
> overloaded?
>
> When I go there, I'm redirected to:
>
> http://support.att.net/bellsouth/asp/home.asp?UserType=dsl
>
> I deleted cookies and then was able to get to the original site. ;)

I went there yesterday afternoon and submitted a port 25 opt out.  The H1 on
the page said "We're committed to making you a Very Satisfied Customer!".
Today, I have no response to the ticket and still can't do port 25
outbound.  Now, I get redirected to a stupid email help page.

They may be listening.  But, they're not answering.

Back to the 'ol Ma Bell.

Brian