[ale] AT&T fiber service?

Horwitz International, LLC info at horwitzinternational.com
Mon Apr 14 14:23:17 EDT 2008

Jeff,

I was a Charter customer for 10+ years and it was positively awful!

I switched to BS 2 years ago and have had almost 100% uptime and very few
problems - I live in the Roswell area +/- 4000 feet from the CO.  This is
the biggest factor; they do have a problem for the locations that are
15-20,000+ feet away

Roland Horwitz.
Horwitz International, LLC