[ale] Request for Presenters

Derek Carter goozbach at neverblock.com
Sat Apr 12 21:13:19 EDT 2008

aaron wrote:
> The couple of presentation options I was pursuing for the
> April 17th ALE Central meeting haven't panned out, so...
>
> If anyone would like to step in to fill the 45 minute space
> speaking to a Linux related topic please contact me off list.
>
> On idea I was pursuing. given the Asterisk install event
> happening on April 26th, was trying to find someone that
> could give a basic Linux Asterisk install primer that we
> could cross-promote...
> ... but any ideas are welcome!

I would like to do a presentation.

I can present on a couple of topics with little preparation.
* powerful presentations (how to give 'em)
* Virtualization (high level overview)
* Email 101 (We all use it... How does it work?)
* Introduction to Linux (A primer is occasionally a good idea)
* Shell-Fu (Getting to know the power of BASH)

Given a couple weeks notice and more time on my part I can present of a
myriad of other topics as well.
* asterisk
* Xen virtualization
* various "lightning talks" topics

My number one choice for a presentation on short notice however would be
"Powerful Presentations"

If you all are interested in any of these please respond.

--
Derek Carter
aka Goozbach