[ale] get vs. mget (FTP)

Jerry Yu jjj863 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 15:56:31 EDT 2008

I tried the demo version cesftp.jar (Release=1.2.00 Build=09) off Sterling
Commerce's site, with success.
In interactive mode, 'mget *' sent relative filenames in RETR command to the
server.

So, problem solved - if I can get an updated client from our partner to
replace our apparently aged cesftp.jar (Release=1.1.01 Build=02). The demo
version was dated 2004.