[ale] License agreement for Linux based commercial systems..

John Mills johnmills at speakeasy.net
Wed Apr 2 17:00:25 EDT 2008

Another IP legal reference would be Steven Wigmore of King and Spalding.
(Steve is our outgoing ASME Atlanta Section president.) I understand there
can be sub-specialization here too, with different folks typically working
on patent, trademark, trade-secret, and license issues.

Wherever you go, find someone who seems to understand _your_ priorities
and who can also explain his/her view of the issues involved. Just like
shopping for any other professional help.

  - Mills