[ale] New Atlanta-based Tech Company

Geoffrey lists at serioustechnology.com
Tue Apr 1 09:56:06 EDT 2008

Allan Metts wrote:
> Sorry guys -- my first instinct (which I ignored) was to lead the
> post with an apology for being potentially off-topic.

Well, I guess my primary concern would be this portion of your website:

"We efficiently use remote and distributed workforces. This ensures we
can always put the best people on a project -- often at reduced costs --
no matter where they are physically located. We are experts at using
modern groupware, instant messaging, and other collaboration tools that
keep distributed teams productive and focused."

Which is about as pleasant a way you can say 'out source.'

--
Until later, Geoffrey

  - Benjamin Franklin