[ale] Megaupload language?

Ken Arromdee arromdee at rahul.net
Sun Oct 21 20:15:59 EDT 2007

Whenever I go to megaupload.com it redirects me to the Japanese site and
brings up a page in Japanese.  I can still use it, but only with difficulty
since my Japanese is minimal.

Does anyone happen to know if there's some language setting I can set to
fix this?  I am running Seamonkey.  Google has been useless; I get the
impression I can change a language setting but it seems to be a Windows
setting.

Setting the "languages" preferences doesn't work in Seamonkey on this site,
though it fixed problems I had with a different site displaying Japanese.