[ale] USB Key FOB not unmountable by user

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 11:25:42 EDT 2007

Oops. Not sure why I thought 1000 = root. Too much algebra on the
brain (0 ~ 1000 mod 10)? Who knows?

I assume the distribution is Ubuntu. That seems to be what all the
cool kids are running these days. That leads my searches to
http://ubuntuforums.org/archive/index.php/t-539351.html , with the
resolution of the following:

1) Right click the icon representing the mount and choose "unmount."
2) If you really want to unmount it from a terminal, use `eject /media/device`

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/

CH:D 59