[ale] #OT HUMOR: The "home computer of 2004" (as envisioned circa 1954)...

Robert Reese ale at sixit.com
Mon Oct 15 22:47:55 EDT 2007

On 10/15/2007 at 9:22 PM Paul Cartwright wrote:

>On Mon October 15 2007 8:55 pm, Jon Reagan wrote:
>> haha! ?wow. ?That is special. ?Especially the part about the teletype
>> interface and fortran -- being easy to use.
>>
>what's the problem?? I had one of those teletypes at home!!! with a
>go-fast
>1200 baud modem!

:: scribble, scribble, scribble::
Oh?  Do tell!  What government agency were you working with what must certainly be *classified* speed?  ::scribble::  What other informations might you have that may shed light on this obviously black agency?  And where are the alien bodies from which that advanced technology certainly must have come?

Thanx in advance!

Your comrade,
Vlad