[ale] #OT HUMOR: The "home computer of 2004" (as, envisioned circa 1954)...

Daniel Howard dhhoward at comcast.net
Mon Oct 15 21:07:58 EDT 2007

The part I'm LOL over is the part about teletype and Fortran and being
'easy to use' (note the line printer in the foreground).

Am I the only one that ever had stress trying to use the printf function
for more than just simple things, e.g. line printer plotting of Physics
numerical computation results?

Showing his age in Atlanta,
Daniel