[ale] laser printer

Warren Myers volcimaster at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 12:33:15 EDT 2007

my first laserjet 1100 printer I bought ~6 years ago, and the starter cart
still works great

admittedly, I don't print a lot from it... but it's still going :)

WMM

On 10/12/07, Jim Lynch <ale_nospam at fayettedigital.com> wrote:

> John Mills wrote:
> > ALErs -
> >
> > Likewise I bought one of Samsung's ML-2010 models (basic, one sided,
> B/W,
> > with a healthy rebate), and have been happy with it. I use the Samsung
> > utility to manage it - I just dropped it in without knowing there was a
> > built-in.  I may go back and install it through CUPS for homogeneity.
> >
> > I don't know about cost of ownership. I haven't used it heavily and am
> > still running on the low-capacity "starter" cartridge.
> >
> >  - Mills
> >

> Same experience with my ml-2010.  I'm still waiting for the starter cart
> to die.
>
> I also have an HP 6L which has given me great service until recently.
>
> Jim.

http://warrenmyers.com
"God may not play dice with the universe, but something strange is going on
with the prime numbers." --Paul Erd?s
"It's not possible. We are the type of people who have everything in our
favor going against us." --Ben Jarhvi, Short Circuit 2