[ale] OT - Xpenser- Anyone trying this?

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Thu Oct 11 11:37:49 EDT 2007

As long as you don't care who sees your data, don't need any accountability for service level and don't need to contact anyone for help, it sounds like it would be fine.

At least that's my opinion of any free online service..or many of the ones you pay for, for that matter.

-jt

James Taylor
The East Cobb Group, Inc.
678-697-9420
james.taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
http://www.eastcobbgroup.com

>>> Preston Boyington <preston.lists at gmail.com> 10/11/07 11:26 AM >>>
i just stumbled across this expense tracking site (xpenser.com) and was
wondering if anyone here was using it (or similar).  while at first
glance it looks like a good idea, i am not comfortable with it having my
cell, e-mail, spending habits, etc.  i haven't found a privacy notice,
but i also haven't signed up for the service (which being free seems to
concern me).

now if i could have something like this on my own server that would be a
bit better.  i like the idea of texting or e-mailing notes and other
information to my server and having them automagically appear in the
proper database.

anyone?

--
http://www.arrantdrivel.com/