[ale] Cyclades Console Server

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Mon Oct 8 13:11:53 EDT 2007

We use the Raritan/Paragon stuff here.

Seems to work well enough for our Windoze, Linux and HP-UX systems.
Even has a web interface for when you're not sitting at one of the KVM
switches.  They have dongles for serial, USB and PS/2 connections.

Just to make it fun at my desk I also have an Apex KVM to switch between
my laptop, other desktops at my desk and the Raritan KVM switch box that
goes to all my servers.