[ale] Gmail marking ALE as spam?

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 09:48:47 EDT 2007

If you use the "Contact Us" link on their "Help Center" site, you will
just be directed to their discussion forums. There doesn't seem to be
any actual support system in place. Nevertheless, I posted my issue.
Here is the thread --
http://groups.google.com/group/Gmail-Problem-solving/browse_thread/thread/d68aa61bdab08221/e45df66b90e5b964#e45df66b90e5b964

--
James Sumners