[ale] WD 120 GB USB drive

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Sun Oct 7 20:01:09 EDT 2007

Are you sure it's not mounting?  The default behavior (for kde, anyway) is to not show mounted devices on the desktop.

I run Personal Settings|Desktop|Behavior and select Show device icons under the Device Icons tab.

I've formatted my USB drives with reiser, and I can't remember if I had a problem mounting them before that.

You should be able to go into the disk partition tool in yast|system to see if the device shows up and what type of partition it holds.

-jt

<a27cb2010710071644qa291456ue9951274a0aa2a40 at mail.gmail.com>, "mike barnes"