[ale] NVIDIA linux support (NOT)

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Sat Oct 6 21:51:41 EDT 2007

Here's a link to what boards are supported by what drivers.

http://us.download.nvidia.com/XFree86/Linux-x86/100.14.19/README/appendix-a.html

Unless you have a really old board, the current driver

http://www.nvidia.com/object/linux_display_ia32_100.14.19.html

should work fine.

I have to say that I've never had a problem with any nvidia commercial drivers on any board or distribution I've used.

I use nvidia exclusively in my pc's and notebooks for that reason.  I even have a few pc's with on-board ATI chips that I have disabled so I could put in an nvidia card.

-jt

<200710062117.39069.ale at pcartwright.com>, Paul Cartwright <ale at pcartwright.com>