[ale] NVIDIA linux support (NOT)

Jim Popovitch yahoo at jimpop.com
Sat Oct 6 17:04:03 EDT 2007

On Sat, 2007-10-06 at 15:36 -0400, Brian Pitts wrote:
> Paul Cartwright wrote:
> > wow, this is almost as good as Zoom support! I sent NVIDIA a question about my
> > config, and here is what they emailed back:
>
> Actually, that's sound pretty good. There's a specific forum for linux
> support (which I believe nvidia employees participate in) plus a
> dedicated nvidia contact mail if that doesn't help.

I second that.  It not just pretty good, it's better than a lot of other
"support" desks which know of no Linux support avenues for their
products. All Nvidia seems to be saying in their response is that Linux
isn't supported via the avenue that Paul took.  Kudos to Nvidia support
for pointing Paul in the right direction.

-Jim P.