[ale] Spam fighting strategies

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Thu Oct 4 16:28:10 EDT 2007

Thanks guys.

We actually implemented the DNS MX change yesterday because as you say
it was trivial to do so.   We saw an immediate drop off.

However, today we see it building up again since noon so we're looking
into other options.   In case it helps anyone - One thing done today was
to split our back end and front end so that the delay only affects
inbound from the internet and not outbound to the internet.

I've passed this information on to one of my coworkers who has been
tasked with looking at putting the Sendmail/Linux server together.