[ale] Dropped Packets on Wifi

Jeremy T. Bouse jeremy.bouse at undergrid.net
Thu Nov 22 20:46:14 EST 2007

    Check /proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_ecn and see if it has 0 or 1... If it's
1 then try echoing '0' into it and try again. Another check might be to
see if you can do pings and DNS lookups which use ICMP and UDP. I had an
issue like this when visiting family and bought them a cable/DSL router
only to find that the mfg had botched their firmware to ignore the
TCP-ECN bit if they didn't handle that feature.

    Jeremy