[ale] Big MythTV event in the works>

Ned Williams nedj10 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 11:38:44 EST 2007

Upnp is already a component of MythTv..the wiki page on myth talks
about implementations of it using various media extenders. I would
like see this demonstrated for everyone as well as the myth front end
side projects, and as I mentioned previously the "proxy" of live
intenet media via Myth to various Upnp clients

Ned