[ale] bellsouth blockage

Preston Boyington preston.lists at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 17:19:32 EST 2007

Mike Harrison wrote:

> As a former ISP owner, I can tell you it's because they get tired of
> being subpoenaed for records of who posted every child porn.
> copyrighted, trademarked, intellectal property violation, sodomy,
> 'perverted' or threatening message on a newsgroup.

i don't doubt it.  one of my main reasons for getting into linux was to
get away from the warez.  i got fed up needing "this" office suite or
"that" graphics program and found ways of doing it with opensource.

lol, now i have stacks of distros dating back to the mid 90s.

http://www.arrantdrivel.com/