[ale] Open source accounting/inventory/pos?

Bob Toxen transam at verysecurelinux.com
Fri Nov 16 16:26:41 EST 2007

GNU Cash (comes installed on Mandreva)

There also are some low cost solutions for linux that have been
discussed on ALE before.  There's also rumor that the popular QuickBooks
now can be used from Linux.  One of these years I'm gonna move from paper
to one of these.

Bob Toxen
http://www.verysecurelinux.com        [Network&Linux/Unix security consulting]
http://www.realworldlinuxsecurity.com [My book:"Real World Linux Security 2/e"]