[ale] RE: Latency issues on DSL

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Sat Nov 10 12:12:23 EST 2007

I had speakeasy idsl for a couple of years when I couldn't get dsl at my house.  I'm using speedfactory now, but I would go back to speakeasy if I could get dsl through them.  I still can only get T1 or idsl from speakeasy.
I've been experiencing the same performance issues that others have mentioned.

Up until just a few weeks ago I consistently got 3mb/s download speeds for my cd and dvd iso downloads.

I installed suse10.3 over the wire a couple of times and it didn't take a whole lot longer than installing it locally.

-jt

James Taylor
The East Cobb Group, Inc.
678-697-9420