[ale] How do you store your passwords?

Bob Toxen transam at verysecurelinux.com
Fri Nov 9 02:51:45 EST 2007

1. Paper notepad inaccessible to others (some components of my most
   confidential keys are not the actual password component but a "hint"
   that only I would understand).
2. Copy of pad in safe deposit box.
3. Encrypted file stored on an encrypted file system that normally
   is not moutned.
4. Copy of my encryption keys stored in safe deposit box and also at
   a third location.

Bob