[ale] Dude, you got a Dept of Homeland Security Dell !!

Greg Canter gcanter at speedfactory.net
Thu Nov 8 20:40:18 EST 2007

Naw, I am not quite into conspiracy theories.  I figured that he got a
keyboard from a company that had them in there, as opposed to Dell putting
them in there for everyone (hmmm and they *said* the extra cost was the MS
tax ...).

It looks like he got a Security Keyboard from KeyGhost with the KeyGhost
built in (which oddly enough looks *exactly* like the photos.

        http://www.dansdata.com/keyghost.htm

The KeyGhost site mentioned a product that goes into a laptop but I couldn't
get the links to work (obviously my keylogger is full and won't let any
mouse clicks past until DHS empties it up). <-- just a joke

Actually, that's a point to consider ... How do you track someone who uses a
mouse - maybe with the GUI keyboard (heh heh, I knew it would come in handy
some day !) (and perhaps a voice program ??).  Besides, I guess if you
really wanted to know something you could just beat it out of them (or
sometimes just ask nicely ... And offer some doughnuts and a beverage of
choice (Duffs for me !) ).

http://www.keyghost.com/