[ale] OT: Javascript help.....again

Jim Seymour jim at wingbarscafe.com
Wed Nov 7 08:57:44 EST 2007

Hi All,

The latest update to WordPress on my Debian Testing box has killed the
javascript that loads the webcam functions. I have installed firebug in
firefox and am getting a green circle with a check mark in it when
viewing the page with the javascript. The script still fails to update
the image. I now have two different javascripts for a webcam that will
not work inside WordPress. WordPress claims it is very rare that a
javascript will not work. I have found a php script for this same
feature, however it is very vague in the configuration details and I am
waiting to hear back from the author. In the meantime, does anyone have
any idea on how to find what is going wrong here? If you want to view
the problem yourself, go to http://www.wingbarscafe.com and go to the
Feeder cam link on the right side of the page. It i supposed to update
every 10 seconds. Both of these javascripts work perfectly outside of
WordPress.

Thanks,

Jim