[ale] TONIGHT: Virtualization talk by M. Warfield

Bob Toxen transam at verysecurelinux.com
Mon Nov 5 12:57:46 EST 2007

TONIGHT, our own Mike Warfield, founding member of ALE, talks about
Virtualization Technology, starting at 7:30pm.  Learn about this new
technology that is taking IT by storm.  Mike is an excellent speaker
with lots to tell.

This talk is sponsored by the Atlanta Unix Users Group but is equally
applicable to Linux.  There is no cost or RSVP.  Just be there.

Note that some of us, including myself, will be meeting at 5:30 pm
for a light dinner before the meeting.  Please join us.

----- Forwarded message from Atlanta UNIX Users Group <auug at auug.org> -----