[ale] linux jumpstart from a solaris jumpstart server

Warren Myers volcimaster at gmail.com
Thu May 17 17:56:20 EDT 2007

not a problem

be aware, though: Solaris doesn't support NFS2 like Linux does (or, at least
it didn't last I looked)

WMM

On 5/17/07, Jim Popovitch <yahoo at jimpop.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 2007-05-17 at 17:42 -0400, Warren Myers wrote:
> > yep - kickstart's pretty straightforward
> >
> > I've used it with the ks file on a web host, packages on nfs, and the
> > only thing on the box itself was the boot cd to tell it to kickstart
>
> Excellent.  Thank you Warren.
>
> -Jim P.

http://warrenmyers.com
"God may not play dice with the universe, but something strange is going on
with the prime numbers." --Paul Erd?s
"It's not possible. We are the type of people who have everything in our
favor going against us." --Ben Jarhvi, Short Circuit 2