[ale] KDE Startup

Jim Philips briarpatch.jim at earthlink.net
Thu May 17 06:20:06 EDT 2007

I don't know whwew Suse hides it, but KDE has a setting that allows you
to save sessions. If you select that, then "Save Session" will be an
option on your root menu. If you can get to that point, then set up your
desktop with the applications you like and just select "Save Session".
The next time you start up, only those applications will start.