[ale] Laptop fails to restart

Warren Myers volcimaster at gmail.com
Mon May 14 11:22:00 EDT 2007

Why are you installing FC2? have you tried FC6 or perhaps Ubuntu 7.04?

Warren

On 5/14/07, cfowler <cfowler at outpostsentinel.com> wrote:

> Fry's GQ RX-7336
>
> On Mon, 2007-05-14 at 10:36 -0400, Alex LeDonne wrote:
> > On 5/14/07, cfowler <cfowler at outpostsentinel.com> wrote:
> > > I'm installing FC2 on a laptop and when I try to restart the unit it
> > > does not restart.  It just sits there at "Restarting system".  I have
> > > hold down the power button to turn it off and then turn it back on.
> > >
> > > The laptop is about 3 years old.
> > >

> > make/model?

http://warrenmyers.com
"God may not play dice with the universe, but something strange is going on
with the prime numbers." --Paul Erd?s
"It's not possible. We are the type of people who have everything in our
favor going against us." --Ben Jarhvi, Short Circuit 2